We are pleased to anounce that the Call for Papers for an international conference on March 6-7, 2020 on the topic of « Rethinking Sustainability and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Implementation in Asian Emerging Economies » is now open. This conference will be held at Shanghai Normal University and is co-organized by ESSCA School of Management.
We encourage contributions investigating topics related to (but not limited) to the following aspects:
– Sustainable urban development
– Sustainable tourism
– Global environmental governance
– Business and public management approaches
– Green finance and sustainable financial behaviour
– Technological innovations
– Climate change adaptation and mitigation
– Renewable energy policies and development
– Transport, security and infrastructures development
– Inequality, poverty, peace and ethical behaviour
– Health policies and sustainable lifestyle
– Sustainable consumption and consumer behaviour
– January 7, 2020: Submission deadline of extended abstracts (1000–2500 words) or full papers.
– January 26, 2020: Notification of paper acceptance
– February 20, 2020: Deadline to submit full papers (5,000–10,000 words, all-inclusive)
– March 6–7, 2020: Conference dates
– January 7, 2020: Submission deadline of extended abstracts (1000-2500 words) or full papers.
– To submit an extended abstract or paper, please send an email to Sonia.firstname.lastname@example.org with “Submission Sustainability Conference” in the email’s subject line.
– The cover page should include the title of the paper, affiliation, address, phone and email address of the corresponding author, an abstract including five keywords and JEL
– There are no submission fees.